I'm a game producer, and a writer. I'm passionate about storytelling across different media from entertainment to gaming & code. I write about worlds that are infused with experiences and inspirations from technology, games and the metaverse, and about bringing flawed yet badass characters into those worlds.
I’m a technology entrepreneur, game producer, and writer. I’ve spent a few decades climbing the career ladder in f500 technology companies before deciding to invest in and join a start-up with the mission of improving quality of life in urban developments through technology and gaming. We played Sim City in real life, building virtual worlds that then were executed in the real world. It sparked my love for using storytelling and gaming for social impact and helped me venture deeper into storytelling across mediums.
As the producer of Shadow’s Edge, a self-help mobile game for young people to help them face the hard stuff that comes their way, I have learned that we need to meet the audiences where they are at. More and more that is in digital worlds on digital devices and in ways that we can’t even imagine yet.
With so much going on from gaming to entertainment to the Metaverse, I believe in the power of possibilities and am excited to write stories that can live in all those worlds.
- 2021 BeyondGames.biz – What does the future hold for transmedia storytelling
- 2020 California Life HD – Easy, Fun Way To Fight Mental Health Crisis
- 2019 Bustle – Shadow’s Edge” A Game Designed To Help People With Chronic Illness
- 2021 Beyond Games – Is the Drive for Transmedia Development About Storytelling or Money?
- 2021 Nordic Games – We see you: The power of diversity in character development
- 2020 EUPOP China – Positive social influence of women entrepreneurs & gender equality
Honors and Awards
- 2019 Stevie Award for Women in Business, Female Innovator of the year
- 2017 Swiss Entrepreneur Award, Transmedia narration